CIVIL ACTION NO. 10-CI-00970
L & N Federal Credit Union, PLAINTIFF, VS. BRENDA NAILL, DEFENDANT.
NOTICE OF COMMISSIONER’S SALE
Pursuant to Judgment and Order of Sale entered by the Whitley Circuit Court on February 7, 2011, I shall offer for sale at the Courthouse door in Williamsburg, Kentucky, at public action on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 12:00 p.m., or thereabout, the real property described in this Notice.
The judgment against the defendant, Brenda Naill, plus costs, is as follows:
(1) The sum of $24,457.24 plus interest on the principal balance of $24,012.59 at the contract rate of 6.875% per annum from October 19, 2010 until paid.
(2) The said real property is located in Whitley County, Kentucky and is more specifically described as follows:
BEGINNING at a point on the SE side of Mud Creek Road, the NW corner of Donnie and Deborah Naill property; thence with the SE side of Mud Creek Road N 60 00 00 E, 297.5 ft. to a point, the SW corner the D.W. Siler property; thence with the SW lines of the D.W. Siler property S 50 E 405 ft. to a point; thence S 28 E 335 ft. to a point; thence S 20 E 438 ft. to a point; thence S 12 E 440 ft. to a point; thence S 34 85 ft. to a point; corner of the Francis Brothers and SE Corner of Donnie and Deborah Naill property; thence with the NE line of the Donnie and Deborah Naill property line N 34 50 51 W 1608.196 ft. to the point of Beginning.
BEING ALL THE SAME LAND acquired by Ronnie Naill and Brenda Naill, husband and wife, by deed of conveyance from Albert Naill and Helen Naill dated February 25, 1987 and recorded in Deed Book 319, at page 263, in the office of the Whitley County Clerk at Williamsburg, Kentucky.
FOR FURTHER SOURCE OF TITLE reference is hereby made to the deed of conveyance from Ronnie Naill, unmarried, to Brenda Naill dated October 17, 2003 and recorded in Deed Book 447, at page 453, in the clerk’s office aforesaid.
Said property address is: 435 Doc Siler Road, Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769.
TERMS OF SALE
1. The above property is indivisible and shall be sold as a whole to produce the sum of money so ordered to be made.
2. On the date of sale, the purchaser shall either pay cash or, with surety on a bond approved by the Commissioner, may pay 10% down of the purchase price together with a bond (for the remainder of the purchase price) with good and sufficient surety, bearing interest from the day of the sale and payable to the Master Commissioner within sixty (60) days with interest at 12%. Signatures of principal and surety on the bond shall have the effect of a Judgment.
3. The risk of loss for the subject property shall pass to the purchaser on the date of sale. Possession of the premises shall pass to the purchaser upon payment of the purchase price and delivery of deed.
4. The purchaser shall be required to assume and pay all taxes or assessments upon the property for the current tax year and all subsequent years. All taxes or assessments upon the property for prior years shall be paid from the sale proceeds if properly claimed in writing and filed of record by the purchaser prior to payment of the purchase price.
5. The property shall be sold subject to the following:
a. Easements, restrictions and stipulations of record;
b. Assessments for public improvements levied against the following real estate;
c. Any facts which an inspection and accurate survey of the following described real estate may disclose.
6. If the property does not bring two-thirds of its appraised value, a one year right of redemption will exist pursuant to KRS 426.530.
7. This property is sold subject to the right of redemption, if applicable, provided in 28 USCA Sec. 2410.
Dated this 22nd day of February, 2011.
HOWARD O. MANN, MASTER COMMISSIONER
WHITLEY CIRCUIT COURT
104 N. KY AVE., CORBIN, KY 40701; TELEPHONE: (606) 528-0616; FACSIMILE: (606) 528-0709
Please take notice that the City of Williamsburg, Whitley County, Kentucky provides the following statement pursuant to KRS 424.220 and KRS 91A.4046. The City of Williamsburg has completed its annual audit and copies are on file with the City of Williamsburg. For those individuals who wish to view said audit, a copy may be viewed at City Hall, 423 Main Street, Williamsburg, KY.
NOTICE OF SALE
Notice is hereby given that the undersigned, Johnny Wheels of Corbin, Inc., a corporation engaged in the business of repairing motor vehicles, shall, on the 19th day of March, 2011 at the hour of 10:00 a.m. sell by public auction a Ford F600 truck, S/N F75FVR53067, and all attachments thereon for the purpose of enforcing a mechanic’s lien in the amount of $25,990.66. The vehicle and attachments are purported to be owned by Prestige Processing, Inc. The place of sale shall be at the Johnny Wheels Tire and Auto Service Center place of business at 1513 Cumberland Falls Highway, Corbin, Kentucky 40701. Terms shall be cash on the day of sale.
The Whitley County Fiscal Court has declared the former voting machines as surplus property and will be accepting sealed bids for said surplus property up to March 14, 2011 till 2:00 p.m. at which time the sealed bids will be opened and read aloud in the Whitley County Fiscal Courtroom. The bids will be awarded during the regular scheduled meeting of the Whitley County Fiscal Court held on March 15, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. The surplus property is available for view by contacting the Whitley County Clerk at (606) 549-6002 or by asking the Clerk’s office for access to the surplus property. The mailing address to submit the bid is Whitley County Fiscal Court, P0 Box 237, Williamsburg, KY 40769, or the bids may be dropped off the Judge Executive’s office at the Whitley County Courthouse, 200 Main Street, Williamsburg, KY 40769. All bids shall be marked on the front of the envelope “Surplus Property Bid – Voting Machines.”
Second Reading of a proposed Ordinance amending the Whitley County Budget for Fiscal Year 2010-2011, to include unanticipated receipts increasing / decreasing from the General, Road, Federal Grants and 911 funds, in the amount of $ 258,552.00 and increasing / decreasing expenditures in the General, Road, Federal Grants and 911 funds in the amount of $ 258,552.00 will be held on 03/15/11 at 6:00 PM in the Whitley County Fiscal Court Room during the Regular Meeting. A copy of the proposed Ordinance with full text is available for public inspection at the Office of the County Judge Executive during normal business hours.
Pat White, Jr.,
County Judge executive