NOTICE OF BOND RELEASE
In accordance with KRS 350, notice is hereby given that Kopper Glo Mining, LLC; 1197 Rock Creek Ridge Road; Clairfield, Tn. 37715 intends to apply for a Phase I bond release on permit #918-0496, Increment #7 and #8 which was last issued on 8-10-17. The application covers:
Increment #7 approximately 36.60 acres of surface and 14.0 acres auger/HWM
Increment #8 approximately 33.80 acres of surface and 51.9 acres auger/HWM
Located 2.1 miles North of the Kentucky and Tennessee State line in Whitley County. The permit is located 0.75 miles southwest of the intersection of Tiny Branch Spur and KY. 190 and located on the waters of Buffalo Creek, Wheeler Creek and Tiny Branch.
The total surety bond now in effect is:
Increment #7 $137,050.00. The permittee is requesting 60% release.
Increment #8 $144,200.00. The permittee is requesting 60% release
Reclamation work performed includes:
Backfilling mined area, grading and establishment of vegetative cover by seeding, fertilizing, mulching and tree planting.
Increment #7, Date of reclamation work and seeding were done, September, 15 2017
Increment #8, Date of reclamation work and seeding were done, September 16, 2017
Written comments, objections, requests for a conference must be filed with the Director of the Division of Field Services, 300 Sower Boulevard, Frankfort, Ky. 40601. The request must be received by May 4, 2018.
A public hearing has been scheduled for 9:00 AM on May 7, 2018 at the Department of Natural Resources Regional Office; 1804 Cumberland Avenue, Middlesboro, Kentucky 40965. This hearing shall be cancelled if the cabinet does not receive a request in writing, for the public hearing by May 4, 2018.
COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY
34TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT WHITLEY CIRCUIT COURT CIVIL ACTION NO. 17-Cl-00282
FIRST VOLUNTEER BANK OF TENNESSEE, PLAINTIFF vs. GARY TAYLOR, Administrator of the ESTATE OF LARRYW. TAYLOR, AfK/A LARRY WAYNE TAYLOR, Deceased; COURTNEY L. TAYLOR, Single; JERRY TAYLOR and his wife, ONEIDA TAYLOR; and WHITLEY COUNTY, KENTUCKY, DEFENDANTS.
NOTICE OF COMMISSIONER’S SALE
Pursuant to a Summary Judgment and Order of Sale entered by the Whitley Circuit Court on September 6, 2017, and an Order Rescheduling Master Commissioner Sale entered on February 27, 2018, I shall offer for sale at the door of the Whitley County Judicial Center, (new courthouse), 100 Main Street, Williamsburg, Kentucky, at public auction on Monday, April 16, 2018, at 12:00 p.m., or thereabout, the real property described in this Notice.
The judgment against the defendants, Courtney L. Taylor and the Estate of Larry W. Taylor, jointly and severally, plus costs, is as follows:
(1) The sum of$ 119,346.74, as of August 22, 2017, plus interest at the rate of$ 16.47 per day from August 22, 2017, late charges, attorney fees and Court costs.
The property to be sold is located in Whitley County, Kentucky:
Property Address is: 2070 S HWY. 25W, Williamsburg, KY 40769 MAP NO.: 111-40-00-028.00
Property Address is: 2044 S Hwy. 25W, Williamsburg, KY 40769 MAP NO.: 111-40-00-028.01
TERMS OF SALE
- The above property is indivisible_ and shall be sold as a whole to produce the sum of money so ordered to be made.
- On the date of sale, the Purchaser shall either pay, cash or, with surety on a bond approved by the Commissioner, may pay ten percent (10%) down of the purchase price together with a bond (for the remainder of the purchase price) with good and sufficient surety, bearing interest from the day of the sale and payable to the Master Commissioner within thirty (30) days with interest at 12% per annum from the date of sale until paid. Signatures of principal and surety on the bond shall have the effect of a Judgment. In the event the Plaintiff or its representative is the purchaser, it shall be entitled to a credit of its judgment against the purchase, and shall only be required to pay the court costs, the fees and costs of the Master commissioner, and any real estate taxes payable pursuant to the Judgment, then, and in that event, no down payment shall be required and no bond shall be executed by them.
- The risk of loss for the subject property shall pass to the purchaser on the date of sale. Possession of the premises shall pass to the purchaser upon payment of the purchase price and delivery of deed.
- The purchaser shall be required to assume and pay all taxes or assessments upon the property for the current year and all subsequent years. All taxes or assessments upon the property for prior years shall be paid from the sale proceeds if properly claimed in writing and filed of record by the purchaser prior to payment of the purchase price.
- The property shall be sold subject to the following:
- Easements, restrictions and stipulations of record;
- Assessments for public improvements levied against the following real estate;
- Any facts which an inspection and accurate survey of the following described real estate may disclose.
- If the property does not bring two-thirds of its appraised value, a six months right of redemption will exist, pursuant to KRS 426.530 (Revised July 15, 2014).
- The property is sold subject to the right of redemption, if applicable, provided in 28 USCA Sec. 2410.
Dated this 13 day of March, 2018.
TIM LAVENDER, SPECIAL MASTER COMMISSIONER
P.O. BOX 69, WHITLEY CITY, KENTUCKY 42653
TELEPHONE: 606-376-2233; FAX: 606-376-5146