Keavy and West Know firefighters were called to battle this blaze on Tiffany Lane Tuesday afternoon. Keavy Fire Chief Richard Bales said the resident, whom family members identifed as Louise Mosley, was taken to Baptist Health Corbin fore treatment of smoke inhalation.
A 90-year-old lady was taken to Baptist Health Corbin for treatment of smoke inhalation after her Keavy home was destroyed by fire Tuesday afternoon.
Read this story and more for just $.99 cents today, or subscribe to get access every day! Please login to view this content. Not a Member? Join Us