The Corbin Rotary Club has announced additional donations for the 2020 Empty Stocking Fund Christmas Party to benefit children in need throughout the tri-county area.
Recent donors and the amounts given include:
- Baptist Health Corbin – $6,180.
- Jack Cloyd and Associates – $500.
- Forcht Bank – $250.
- Pratt’s Landscaping – $2,500.
- Charlene and Tom Blair – $100.
- J.M. and Ruth Lewis – $100.
- Ann (no last name listed) – $100.
- John Nixon – $400.
- Lee Norman – $1,000.
- Kentucky Climate Control – $500.
- Grace Health – $2,500.
The Corbin Rotary Club also received several in-kind contributions.
Little Caesars donated $200 worth of pizzas for gift wrappers.
Immanuel Baptist Church donated $1,000 worth of party gifts, wrap and handouts.
Pratt’s Landscaping donated a $750 in-kind contribution by furnishing trailers and employees to haul gifts.
The City of Corbin provided $500 worth of meeting room and signup space.
Hinkle Printing provided $100 worth of printing by providing signup sheets.
Through the Empty Stocking Fund each child received a toy, a pair of athletic shoes, socks, candy, and other miscellaneous items.