Legal Notices for 10/17/12
I, Charlene Rose, am not responsible for any debt other than my own.
NOTICE OF INTENTION TO MINE
Pursuant to Application Number 861-0528
In accordance with KRS 350.055, notice is hereby given that Mountainside Coal Co., Inc.; 7692 South Hwy. 25W; Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769 has applied for a permit for a surface coal mining and reclamation operation affecting 402.8 acres located 1.7 miles northwest of the Community of Permon in Knox and Whitley Counties, Kentucky.
The proposed operation is approximately 1.6 miles northeast from HWY 1418’s junction with HWY 511 and located approximately 0.4 miles north of Cotton Creek. The Latitude is 36o48’52”N. The Longitude is 84o00’53”W.
The proposed operation is located on the Barbourville & Rockholds U.S.G.S. 7½ minute quadrangle maps. The operation will use the Contour and Auger methods of mining.
The surface area is owned by Robert Brown & Kathy Brown, Jack & Sue Clark, Tommy Gambrel, Hubert Grant & Arnold David Grant, Ray & Geneva Hill, Venda S. Hill, Anthony Hubbs, Joseph Hubbs & Christopher Hubbs, David Logan & Tim Logan, Randy D. Mackey, Norma Lene Foley & Arthur Foley, Kenneth Mackey, David & Brenda Monhollen, Ola & Julie Miller, David Rose, Jack & Sadie Smith, and Blair Farms, L.L.C.
The application has been filed for public inspection at the Department for Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement’s Middlesboro Regional Office; 1804 East Cumberland Avenue; Middlesboro, Kentucky 40965-1229. Written comments, objections, or requests for a permit conference must be filed with the Director; Division of Permits; #2 Hudson Hollow Road, U.S. 127 South; Frankfort, Kentucky.
Hong Kong Buffet, Inc., mailing address 65 North Hwy 25 W, Williamsburg, KY 40769 hereby declares intention(s) to apply for a Limited Restaurant Alcoholic Beverage by the Drink license(s) no later than 11-17-2012. The business to be licensed will be located at 65 North Hwy 25 W, Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769 doing business as Hong Kong Buffet, Inc.
The principal officer is as follows: President, Ying Zhen Wang of 184 Highland Park Dr., Williamsburg, KY 40769.
Any person, association, corporation or body politic may protest the granting of the license(s) by writing the Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control, 1003 Twilight Trail, Frankfort, KY 40601-8400, within 30 days of the date of this legal publication.
Pursuant to 405 KAR 8:010, Section 16(5), the following is a summary of permitting decisions made by the Department for Natural Resources, Division of Mine Permits with respect to applications to conduct surface coal mining and reclamation operations in Whitley County. ALDEN RESOURCES LLC, 9180447, 9/4/2012, MOUNTAINSIDE COAL CO INC, 9180422, 9/11/2012
COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY
34TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
WHITLEY CIRCUIT COURT
CIVIL ACTION NO. 11-CI-996
L & N FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, PLAINTIFF vs. JOHN T. SIMCIK and AMY S. SIMCIK, husband and wife; and BANK OF AMERICA, National Association, DEFENDANTS
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MASTER COMMISSIONER’S SALE
Pursuant to the In Rem Judgment and Order of Sale entered by the Whitley Circuit Court on July 9, 2012, I, Brandon W. Baird, Special Master Commissioner for the Whitley Circuit Court shall offer for sale at the front door of the Whitley County Judicial Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky, at public auction on October 23, 2012, at 3:30 p.m., or thereabout, the real property described in this Notice.
The In Rem Judgment against the defendants plus costs is as follows:
1. The principal sum in the amount of $83,848.48 plus interest, advancements for the protection of the property, including taxes and insurance, attorney fees, and costs.
2. The said real property is located in Whitley County, Kentucky and are more specifically described as follows:
A certain tract or parcel of land lying in the community of Corbin, Whitley County, Kentucky, and being a portion of the same tract of land conveyed to Arnie Lewis, Jr. (et. ux.) by deed dated November 29th, 2005 and recorded in Deed Book 465, at page 684, records of the Whitley County Court Clerk’s office and more particularly described as follows:
Beginning on set iron pin and cap in the eastern edge of a 20’ wide private drive, said pin also being located N 34-22-52 W 557.63 feet from the southeast corner of the parent tract and the intersection of KY Highway 25W, said pin also being a corner common to Tract 1 of this division, thence leaving Tract 1 and with the eastern edge of said private drive N 39-54-00 E 134.98 feet to a set iron pin and cap, thence leaving said drive and with 2 new division lines S 46-55-36 E 14977 feet to a set iron pin and cap, thence S 31-50-25 W 134.49 feet to a set iron pin and cap, a corner common to tract 1, thence with line common to tract 1 N 47-53-53 W 168.52 feet to the point of beginning, containing 0.49 acres by survey conducted March 22, 2006, by Richard A. Reece, PLS#3358 with H&R surveying. Unless stated otherwise any monument referred to herein as a “set iron pin and cap” is a set ½” by 18” iron pin with orange plastic cap stamped H&R PLS #3358. All bearings given herein are referenced to the magnetic meridian as obtained in the field on March 22, 2006 by taking random sight and turning angles therefrom. There is reserved an easement for utilities which shall require a two (2) foot easement running along the back side of the lot.
BEING ALL THE SAME LAND acquired by John T. Simcik and Amy S. Simcik, husband and wife, by deed of conveyance from Arnie Lewis, Jr. and Robin Lewis, husband and wife, dated March 31, 2006 and recorded in Deed Book 468, at page 216, in the office of the Whitley County Clerk at Williamsburg, Kentucky.
TERMS OF SALE
1. The real property is not susceptible to division without materially impairing its value or the value of Plaintiff’s lien thereon, and that said real property shall be sold as whole to the highest and best bidder in satisfaction of plaintiff’s debt.
2. On the date of the sale, the purchaser shall either pay cash or pay down 10% of the purchase price and produce good surety satisfactory to the Special Master Commissioner to secure the unpaid portion of the purchase price, with the bond to bear interest at a rate of 12% per annum from the date of sale until paid, but must be paid in full within sixty (60) days. In the event the Plaintiff or its representative is the purchaser, for a sum less than its Judgment, then, it shall only be required to pay the costs and expenses of the Commissioner’s Sale, and in that event, no payment shall be required and no bond shall be executed by them.
3. The risk of loss for the subject property shall pass to the purchaser on the date of sale. Possession of the premises shall pass to the purchaser upon payment of the purchase price, confirmation of the sale, and delivery of deed.
4. The property shall be sold subject to the following:
a. ad valorem property taxes for the year 2012 and all subsequent years;
b. easements, restrictions and stipulations of record;
c. assessments for public improvements levied against the following real estate, if any;
d. existing zoning ordinances, statutes, laws or regulations; and
e. any facts which an inspection and accurate survey of the above described real estate may disclose.
5. If the property does not bring two-thirds of its appraised value, a one year right of redemption will exist pursuant to KRS 426.530.
6. This property is sold subject to the right of redemption, if applicable, provided in 28 USCA Sec. 2410.
7. The Special Master Commissioner, the Court, and the Plaintiff shall not be deemed to warrant title of the real estate to the successful purchaser.
BRANDON W. BAIRD
SPECIAL MASTER COMMISSIONER
P.O. Box 97
Whitley City, Ky 42653