Legal Notices for 10/3/12, page 5
a. Easements, restrictions and stipulations, and leases of record;
a. Easements, restrictions and stipulations, and leases of record;
b. Assessments for public improvements levied against the following real estate;
c. Any facts which an inspection and accurate survey or inspection of the following described real estate may disclose.
6. If the property does not bring two-thirds of its appraised value, a one year right of redemption will exist pursuant to KRS 426.530.
7. This property is sold subject to the right of redemption, if applicable, provided in 28 USCA Sec. 2410.
Dated this 25th day of September, 2012.
HOWARD O. MANN, MASTER COMMISSIONER
P.O. BOX 1344, CORBIN, KY 40702; TELEPHONE: (606) 528-0616, FACSIMILE: (606) 528-0709
In accordance with Chapter 65 and 424 of the Kentucky Revised Statutes, the following information and supporting data may be inspected by the general public at the Whitley County Cooperative Extension Service office, 4275 N. Highway 25W, Williamsburg, Kentucky, on Friday, October 12, 2012, between the hours of 8 A.M. and 4:30 P.M.
Whitley County Extension District Board
Board Members: Name, Address
Chairman, Carson Payne, 100 Kensee Hollow Rd., Williamsburg, KY 40769-9425
Vice Chairman, Gerald Hart, 6550 Cumberland Falls Hwy., Corbin, KY 40701-8676
Secretary, Bessie Siler, 324 Louden Meadow Creek Rd., Rockholds, KY 40759-9749
Treasurer, Virginia Bird-Englert, 617 Watts Creek Rd., Williamsburg, KY 40769-7209
Silas Prewitt, Jr., 2445 Prewitt Bend Rd., Williamsburg, KY 40769-8724
Ed Farmer, 1131 Old Corbin Pike Rd., Williamsburg, KY 40769-2804
Janis Durham, 330 Browns Creek Rd., Williamsburg, KY 40769-7362
County Judge Executive Pat White, Jr., P.O. Box 237, Williamsburg, KY 40769-0237
SUMMARY FINANCIAL STATEMENT
For Fiscal Period July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012
Taxes (all categories) $ 841,812
Charges for Services 0
Other Revenues 4,983
Interest Earned 1,219
Receipts and Cash
Carryover from Prior Fiscal Year 1,056,168
Bonded Debt 0
Transfers to Other Funds (0)
Transfers from Other Funds 0
Borrowed Money (Notes) 0
Receipts, Cash & Revenues Total 1,904,182
Capital Outlay 1,157,186
Debt Service 0
Total Appropriations $ 1,904,182
I, the undersigned, Treasurer of the Whitley County District Cooperative Extension Education Fund, herby certify that the above is a true and correct record of the accounts of the Whitley County Cooperative Extension District Education Fund, Williamsburg, Kentucky, as of September 21, 2012.
Virginia Englert, Treasurer
Whitley County Cooperative Extension District Education Fund
Subscribed and sworn to before me by the foregoing Affiant, Virginia Bird-Englert, this 22nd day of September, 2012. My commission expires: 07/21/14, Charolette A. Parks, Notary Public, State of Kentucky at large.
COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY
34TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
WHITLEY CIRCUIT COURT
CIVIL ACTION NO. 11-CI-996
L & N FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, PLAINTIFF vs. JOHN T. SIMCIK and AMY S. SIMCIK, husband and wife; and BANK OF AMERICA, National Association, DEFENDANTS
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MASTER COMMISSIONER’S SALE
Pursuant to the In Rem Judgment and Order of Sale entered by the Whitley Circuit Court on July 9, 2012, I, Brandon W. Baird, Special Master Commissioner for the Whitley Circuit Court shall offer for sale at the front door of the Whitley County Judicial Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky, at public auction on October 23, 2012, at 3:30 p.m., or thereabout, the real property described in this Notice.
The In Rem Judgment against the defendants plus costs is as follows:
1. The principal sum in the amount of $83,848.48 plus interest, advancements for the protection of the property, including taxes and insurance, attorney fees, and costs.
2. The said real property is located in Whitley County, Kentucky and are more specifically described as follows:
A certain tract or parcel of land lying in the community of Corbin, Whitley County, Kentucky, and being a portion of the same tract of land conveyed to Arnie Lewis, Jr. (et. ux.) by deed dated November 29th, 2005 and recorded in Deed Book 465, at page 684, records of the Whitley County Court Clerk’s office and more particularly described as follows:
Beginning on set iron pin and cap in the eastern edge of a 20’ wide private drive, said pin also being located N 34-22-52 W 557.63 feet from the southeast corner of the parent tract and the intersection of KY Highway 25W, said pin also being a corner common to Tract 1 of this division, thence leaving Tract 1 and with the eastern edge of said private drive N 39-54-00 E 134.98 feet to a set iron pin and cap, thence leaving said drive and with 2 new division lines S 46-55-36 E 14977 feet to a set iron pin and cap, thence S 31-50-25 W 134.49 feet to a set iron pin and cap, a corner common to tract 1, thence with line common to tract 1 N 47-53-53 W 168.52 feet to the point of beginning, containing 0.49 acres by survey conducted March 22, 2006, by Richard A. Reece, PLS#3358 with H&R surveying. Unless stated otherwise any monument referred to herein as a “set iron pin and cap” is a set ½” by 18” iron pin with orange plastic cap stamped H&R PLS #3358. All bearings given herein are referenced to the magnetic meridian as obtained in the field on March 22, 2006 by taking random sight and turning angles therefrom. There is reserved an easement for utilities which shall require a two (2) foot easement running along the back side of the lot.
BEING ALL THE SAME LAND acquired by John T. Simcik and Amy S. Simcik, husband and wife, by deed of conveyance from Arnie Lewis, Jr. and Robin Lewis, husband and wife, dated March 31, 2006 and recorded in Deed Book 468, at page 216, in the office of the Whitley County Clerk at Williamsburg, Kentucky.
TERMS OF SALE
1. The real property is not susceptible to division without materially impairing its value or the value of Plaintiff’s lien thereon, and that said real property shall be sold as whole to the highest and best bidder in satisfaction of plaintiff’s debt.
2. On the date of the sale, the purchaser shall either pay cash or pay down 10% of the purchase price and produce good surety satisfactory to the Special Master Commissioner to secure the unpaid portion of the purchase price, with the bond to bear interest at a rate of 12% per annum from the date of sale until paid, but must be paid in full within sixty (60) days. In the event the Plaintiff or its representative is the purchaser, for a sum less than its Judgment, then, it shall only be required to pay the costs and expenses of the Commissioner’s Sale, and in that event, no payment shall be required and no bond shall be executed by them.
3. The risk of loss for the subject property shall pass to the purchaser on the date of sale. Possession of the premises shall pass to the purchaser upon payment of the purchase price, confirmation of the sale, and delivery of deed.
4. The property shall be sold subject to the following:
a. ad valorem property taxes for the year 2012 and all subsequent years;
b. easements, restrictions and stipulations of record;
c. assessments for public improvements levied against the following real estate, if any;
d. existing zoning ordinances, statutes, laws or regulations; and
e. any facts which an inspection and accurate survey of the above described real estate may disclose.
5. If the property does not bring two-thirds of its appraised value, a one year right of redemption will exist pursuant to KRS 426.530.
6. This property is sold subject to the right of redemption, if applicable, provided in 28 USCA Sec. 2410.
7. The Special Master Commissioner, the Court, and the Plaintiff shall not be deemed to warrant title of the real estate to the successful purchaser.
BRANDON W. BAIRD
SPECIAL MASTER COMMISSIONER
P.O. Box 97
Whitley City, Ky 42653